I know we've said it before, but we're just amazed at how fast Isabel is growing and what new things she does every day! This morning she was grabbing for her bottle - she's still not able to hold anything but she sure is trying! She's also found her tongue and her mouth. She lives to chew on her fist, toys and even our shoulders when we hold her!
Tummy time is getting better now that she's a little bigger. She really hated it in the beginning. Now she lasts for about 10-15 minutes on her tummy and lifts her head and feet. We call this move the "Supergirl"!

Well, I may be partial, BUT, I think our little baby girl is wayyyy advanced! BTW, "tummy time" was the norm when you were growing up :)
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! Congrats on your new addition. Little girls are too fun. :)
ReplyDeleteOops, the comment from "Scott" is really from me (Kathy's daughter.) Sorry!
ReplyDelete