We all had a great time but I think Izzie had the most fun of all! She loved all of the action - the lights, music and especially the kids. She would have stayed with us on the dance floor all night if we had let her!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Dancing Queen
John, Izzie and I went to my cousin Tabatha's wedding reception last night. The bride, wedding party and reception were absolutely beautiful. Congratulations Tabatha and Josh!
We all had a great time but I think Izzie had the most fun of all! She loved all of the action - the lights, music and especially the kids. She would have stayed with us on the dance floor all night if we had let her!




We all had a great time but I think Izzie had the most fun of all! She loved all of the action - the lights, music and especially the kids. She would have stayed with us on the dance floor all night if we had let her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment