Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend



We're not quite sure where most weekends go but this one seemed to go by especially quick. We started bright and early Saturday morning by dragging Gramma out to Target with Izzie and I. We also met Erin, Kennedy and Turner. Kennedy hung with Izzie the entire time - pushing her in the cart and entertaining her. The girls even ate their lunch together at Jimmy John's while rocking out to Def Leppard:) Yep, that's right, Izzie loved it - swayed back and forth and bobbed her head!



After a long day of shopping I made spaghetti and meatballs at home. Once Izzie got her eyes on that there was no way she was eating any baby food out of a jar! So I gave in and decided to share my dinner with her. The pictures say it all! In the end, we had lots of laughs despite having a HUGE mess to clean up.



We ended the weekend with dragging out the Christmas lights. Izzie loved looking at the pretty colors as I plugged them in to test the strands. We now have some of the outside lights up. We hope to get the rest up before any horrible weather hits. Believe it or not, though, we almost hit 70 degrees here on Saturday. I don't ever remember a November with people in shorts/capris in sandals! We know it's too good to be true, which is why we tried to get as much done as we could!


No comments:

Post a Comment