Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First Steps


After I posted the pictures of Izzie in her Colts outfit Sunday, she took a short nap and woke up recharged and ready to go. She walked around with the shopping cart for a while and then just let go and took a few steps! Fortunately, both John and I were there to witness it. Of course, I jumped up and made such a big deal that she got scared and started to cry :( After everyone calmed down, though, she continued to walk just two or three steps at a time the rest of the night. She's not walking room to room yet but we know the days are numbered.

In addition to stepping, she is also climbing! She easily jumps into her little recliner chair and climbs into her basket of blankets (in the picture above.) She'll also climb up entire flights of stairs. Fortunately, we don't have too many in our house, though she will go up all of the stairs from the basement to the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment