Monday, April 20, 2009

Fingers


Well, we made it through our first full week of me back at work. I must say, the weekend was different.... Now I'm adjusting to the schedule that she has fell into at daycare. It's not bad, actually, but if I deviate at all she gets angry! I tried to get her to stay up a little later at night so that we could all sleep in a little but she set me straight - 7:30 bedtime and 6:40 wake up! She definately is a girl who needs a routine!

Izzie has discovered her hands and now sucks her two fingers most of the time. Not sure if anyone remembers my brother when he was little (I know my mom does)... He sucked his two fingers just like this. I just hope that she gives them up easier than he did!

No comments:

Post a Comment