Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Roller Coaster

We've had a crazy week already - and it's only Wednesday! It started off with a snowstorm and me breaking into tears first thing Monday morning as John reminded me that it was my last Monday to spend with Izzie. I'm trying not to think about it and enjoy this last week of leave.

As we're gearing up for next week, John and I decided to try regular formula again to see if she can handle it now that we pretty much have her reflux under control. That didn't work out so well! We spent Monday and Tuesday with her screaming in pain from gas and constipation. We are now back on the hypoallergenic (and super expensive) formula and things are finally getting back to normal again.

Izzie also has her first cold which has her coughing and sneezing day and night. Unfortunately, we've learned there is not much we can do for her other than suck the boogies out of her nose as often as we can.

With all of this going on, I have no new pictures to post. I'll do my best to get some up as soon as Izzie recuperates.

No comments:

Post a Comment