Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cruisin'


Now that Izzie is taking steps, the doctor recommended soft shoes to protect and support her feet. So, Gramma P took Izzie and I to Stride Rite this weekend, which just happens to be where I got my very first pair of shoes!

The ladies were wonderful and made sure we found the right fit for her. We ended up with a pair of pink and white lace-up shoes. She wore them out of the store and clicked her feet together the remainder of her stroller ride! I must admit that the shoes have already made a difference in her balance. I clocked her standing without support for close to 60 seconds!


After the shoe store, we continued throughout the mall and ended up in Sears. Who knew they had such a great toy collection?! She spotted a 'Chattering Elmo' that talks every time you shake him and she just had to have him! It worked out well as Elmo entertained her while Gramma and mommy shopped!

No comments:

Post a Comment