Saturday, May 2, 2009

15 Weeks

For those of you waiting for the video of Izzie rolling over, I apologize. The footage was too long to post online and we don't have software to edit it! I'm doing my best to catch her rolling again, though we haven't seen her do it since last Sunday. She's always too tired in the evenings after her exciting days at daycare.

Speaking of daycare, she continues to love it! Her sitter is the best and the kids there love her. She's starting to mimic them with squeals, yells and big laughs. Our house is definately not quiet anymore!

Izzie is 15 weeks today and seems to be hitting a growth spurt. She was doing really well and sleeping 10-12 hours stretches at night but now we're back to getting up and eating in the middle of the night. It's only usually once, so I know I shouldn't complain, but it sure was nice to sleep complete nights without getting up to feed her! So, she's been eating a full extra bottle a day for the last few days. In that time, her 3-6 month size clothes have become stretched to the max and I think we may need to move up a size again. Everybody warned me how fast they go through clothes but I must admit that I am shocked!

While we're waiting to catch Izzie rolling on tape again, I was able to get a picture of her on her way to her side. She can get completely onto her side from her back and hang there for a while before rolling back. She is strong and holds her head up really well now. She also loves when you stand her up. She's started grabbing toys while she's sitting up, on her belly and on her back now and actually realizing that she has them in her hands! Of course, they all go straight in her mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment