Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Loving the warm up!

Its' been yet another tough week around our house. For some reason, I have not been able to kick the illness that I had going on last week. I actually got better for a couple of days and then went down hard Sunday. Thank goodness for Grandma P coming to the rescue! She had Izzie all day Sunday and then Monday after daddy picked her up from Debbie's. Today is the first day I've been able to function at all. It was already a planned day off so I've been enjoying some time at home with Miss Izzie.

We've had a nice day today - the weather is finally cooperating! We sat on the front porch (out of the wind) and looked at the flowers and watched cars go by. Izzie loved being outdoors!

The fresh air did the girl in... She was pretty pooped and when she curled up with her pacifier and pink elephant I knew nap time would be early today!

1 comment:

  1. looks like she had a rough day! it was good to see you guys, hopefully i'll make it back up again soon.
    amy

    ReplyDelete